Adding HTML code to your Online Booking website.
Though you cannot edit the HTML of the website itself, you can add your own HTML code into sections of the website. In order to add your code, go to your online booking website and sign in.
- Select Add More Content from the bottom of the page.
- Select the section style you wish to use and press the Check mark when you have your decision.
- Select Save Changes.
- In the content section you created, click on the Text option.
- Select the icon for </> as shown in the picture below.
- You can then enter your HTML code. Make sure to press Update HTML when you are finished.
Did you find this article helpful?